Where is the scanner on my Android phone?
How to Find Your Scanner on Android
- Touch the “Magnifying Glass” button to bring up the search box on your phone screen.
- Type the name of your scanner app in the Search field and then tap “Search.”
- Touch the scanner app displayed in the search results to launch the application.
How do I scan a document with my phone camera?
How to Scan and Send Documents With Android
- Open Google Drive.
- Tap the circle with the + inside it.
- Tap Scan (label is under the camera icon).
- Position your phone camera over the document to be scanned and tap the blue shutter button when you are ready to capture the scan.
How do I scan a document with my Android phone camera?
How to scan a document with your Galaxy smartphone
- Open the camera app and position the document in the center of your view. …
- Tap the scan button.
- Then tap the thumbnail image to review your scan.
- Tap the edit icon if you’d like to edit your scan.
- Editing tools will appear.
You can scan documents directly into Google Drive by tapping the “+” button in the lower-right corner of the home screen. When the menu slides up from the bottom, select “Scan”. It may ask for permission to access the phone’s camera.
How do I scan a document and email it?
- Click the Scan tab.
- Select the Document Type and Scan Size.
- Click Scan.
- The scanned image will be displayed in the image viewer. Confirm and edit (if necessary) the scanned image.
- Click Send E-mail.
- The Send E-mail dialog will appear. Configure the attached file settings *1, and click OK.
How do I scan to PDF on Android?
Scan documents as PDFs on an Android device
- Install and open the Drive app.
- Tap New Scan .
- When you’re done scanning, tap OK.
- (Optional) To scan multiple pages, tap Bulk add. OK.
- Tap Save.
- Enter a name for the file, choose a Drive account to save the file to and a Drive folder, and tap Save.
Can I take a picture of a document instead of scanning it?
Use your built-in phone or tablet camera to take a photo of your document. Then, attach the photo to your email. This option turns your mobile device or tablet into a document scanner. Similar to how you take a picture, the app will convert your photo into a PDF or like file type.
Can I scan a document with my Samsung phone?
With One UI 2, your Samsung Galaxy device now has a document scanner built-in, with the ability to automatically detect documents like letters, business cards, and notes that you can scan with just a tap. To try it out, just open your Camera app and point the phone at a document.
Which is the best document scanner for Android?
The best document scanner apps for Android
- Adobe Scan.
- Clear Scan.
- Document Scanner.
- Fast Scanner.
What is the best PDF scanner for Android?
Best Android PDF Scanner Apps
- CamScanner – Phone PDF Creator. CamScanner is a document scanning and sharing app. …
- Handy Scanner Free PDF Creator. …
- Droid Scan Pro PDF. …
- Quick PDF Scanner FREE. …
- Genius Scan – PDF Scanner. …
- Tiny Scan: PDF Document Scanner. …
- PDF Scanner FREE + OCR Plugin. …
- My Scans, PDF Document Scanner.