How can I access my locked Android phone via USB?
Get Data Back: How to Access A Locked Android Phone Via USB
- Step 1: Choose Broken Android Data Extraction.
- Step 2: Select Situation of your Android phone, been locked.
- Step 3: Choose Device Model.
- Step 4: Enter Download Mode.
- Step 5: Download Recovery Package.
- Step 6: Get Data from Android Phone.
How do I bypass Android lock screen on PC?
Here are what you need to do:
- Connect your Android phone to your computer.
- Open a command prompt window in your ADB installation directory.
- Type “adb shell rm /data /system /gesture. key”, then click Enter.
- Reboot your phone, and the secure lock screen would be gone.
Can you unlock Android without resetting?
Unlock Android Phone Password without Factory Reset via Google Find My Device. If your Android phone is running on Android 7.1. 1 or lower, you can try Google Find My Device service to unlock your Android phone without password, as long as your device has logged into some Google account.
How can I remotely unlock my Android phone?
Use Samsung Find My Mobile
- Open Settings on your device.
- Select Lock Screen and Security. …
- Select Find My Mobile.
- Select Add Account and sign into your Samsung account.
- Turn on the Remote controls toggle.
- To unlock your device, go to the Samsung Find My Mobile web page and sign in.
- Select Unlock.
How can I unlock my Android phone from PC without losing data?
Launch the software and click Unlock Screen.
- Choose Unlock Screen Function. …
- Connect your Locked Phone. …
- Click Remove Now Button. …
- Confirm your Device Brand and Continue. …
- Unlock Screen – Enter Recovery Mode. …
- Lock Screen Removal Completed. …
- Boot Locked Phone into Safe Mode. …
- Joy Taylor.
How do I unlock my phone with emergency number?
Tap Emergency call at the bottom of the lock screen. Tap your local emergency number (for example, 911) on the phone dialer that appears. An unauthorized user could make an emergency call using this method, but they can’t access your personal information.
How do I unlock my Android after too many pattern attempts without factory reset?
The easiest way to restore control is to provide the Google account or Gmail account information associated with your phone when prompted. This will send an email to your account, which you can use to disable or change the unlock pattern on your phone.
How do you factory reset a locked Android phone?
Press and hold the Volume Up button and the Power button. Once the startup screen appears, release the Power button, and 3 seconds later release the Volume Up button. Your phone will enter recovery mode. Use the Volume buttons or touch the screen to select Wipe data/factory reset.