Why can’t I attach a picture to a text message on android?
If your smartphone refuses to send or receive picture messages, check that data connection is active and enabled on your device. If you’re using Wi-Fi, temporarily disable Wi-Fi and use cellular data. You cannot send MMS over Wi-Fi, so you should make sure you have an active cellular/mobile data plan.
How do I add an attachment to a text message on android?
Obey these steps:
- Compose a text message as you normally do.
- Touch the Action Overflow or Menu icon, and choose the Insert or Attach command. …
- Choose a media attachment from the pop-up menu. …
- If you like, compose a message to accompany the media attachment.
- Touch the Send icon to send your media text message.
Why can’t I attach a photo to my text message iPhone?
You may be facing the problem of an iPhone not sending picture messages if it isn’t updated to the latest carrier settings. To check your current carrier settings, open Settings → go to General → tap About, and wait for about 30 seconds. If updates are available, you will see a popup asking you to update the settings.
Why can’t I send a photo in a text message?
If the smartphone refuses to send a picture message, check from the drop-down menu if the mobile data is switched on. If you are using Wi-Fi try temporarily disabling it and use cellular data. Service providers don’t allow you to send MMS over Wi-Fi so make sure you have an active data package or sufficient balance.
Why won’t my phone Let me send pictures on text?
Make Sure MMS Messaging Is Turned On
If MMS is turned off on your iPhone, regular text messages (SMS) will still go through, but pictures will not. To make sure MMS is turned on, go to Settings -> Messages and make sure the switch next to MMS Messaging is turned on.
How do you attach a picture to a text message on Samsung Galaxy s10e?
Send a saved picture or video in a message
- From the Home screen, swipe up on an empty spot to open the Apps tray.
- Tap the Messages icon.
- Tap the Compose icon.
- Enter message recipient or choose from Contacts.
- Enter message text in the Enter message field.
- Tap the Attach icon (paper clip).
- Tap Image or Video.
How do I send a Photo from my phone?
Share in a conversation
- On your mobile device, open the Google Photos app .
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- Select a photo, album or video.
- Tap Share .
- Under ‘Send in Google Photos’, select people to share with. To share with one person, tap their name. …
- To share, tap Send.