How do I restore game progress on Android?
Open the Google Play app on your Android phone or tablet. Tap the three line icon to open up a menu. Tap My apps & games > Library tab and reinstall the deleted game app. If you have backed up your game data to cloud, you can restore the backup in Google Drive.
How do I recover lost game data?
If you’ve accidentally deleted your saves/game folder, you’ll first want to go to the Recycle Bin. If you didn’t use Shift + Delete, you’ll likely find your files there. When you find the data that you wish to retrieve, right-click on it and select Restore. This will move it back to its original location.
Where is game progress saved on Android?
All Saved Games are stored in your players’ Google Drive Application Data Folder. This folder can only be read and written by your game – it cannot be viewed or modified by other developers’ games, so there is additional protection against data corruption.
How do I restore game progress?
If you get a new Android phone, to restore game progress, sign in to the same account you used before.
Clear storage of the Play Games app
- Open your device’s Settings app.
- Tap Apps & notifications. …
- Scroll down and tap Google Play Games.
- Tap Storage. …
- Reopen the Play Games app.
How do I transfer game data from Android to Android?
Copy and Paste Method to Migrate Game Data and Game
- Go to File Manager/Explorer > Android > Data.
- Find your game folder and copy the OBB file.
- Install the game on the new phone without opening it.
- Paste the OBB file in the same location on the new phone (Android > Data > game folder).
Why won’t my game load on my phone?
Clear Data and Uninstall Updates
On your phone, in Settings > Apps > Google Play Services, you can try clearing the data and uninstalling the Play Services updates. Do the same for Google Play Games.
Where are my downloaded games?
You can see all the apps you’ve ever downloaded on your Android phone by opening the “My apps & games” section in your Google Play Store. The apps you’ve downloaded are divided into two sections: “Installed” (all the apps currently installed on your phone) and “Library” (all the apps that aren’t currently installed).
How do I sync game progress between Android devices?
By Vishnu Sasidharan
- First, open the game you wish to sync on your old Android device.
- Go to the Menu tab on your old game.
- There will be an option called Google Play available there. …
- Under this tab, you will find options to save the progress in your game.
- The save data will be uploaded to Google Cloud.