How do I restore my Android box to factory settings?
Reset an Android TV Box to Factory Settings in Android
- Open up Settings on your Android TV box.
- Scroll down to the Storage & Reset option.
- Click on Factory Data Reset.
- Scroll down to Factory Data Reset again.
- Click on Erase Everything. Your Android TV box will give you another chance to back out of the factory reset process.
What does a factory reset do on Android TV?
Note: When restarting with the remote or menu, the TV will automatically power off and back on after a short time. WARNING! Performing a factory data reset will remove all customer settings in the TV including Google™ account settings, apps, channels, and wireless network settings.
How do I reset my MXQ 4K Android box?
Step 1: Connect your MXQ Pro 4K Android TV Box to the TV and navigate to the Settings menu. Step 2: Under the Preferences section, select More Setting. Step 3: Navigate to the Personal section and click Backup & reset. Step 4: On the next screen, click the Factory data reset menu.
How do I format my Android TV?
How to perform a Factory data reset
- Turn on the TV.
- Press the HOME button on the remote control.
- Select Settings.
- The next steps will depend on your TV menu options: Select Device Preferences — Reset. …
- Select Factory data reset or Reset.
- Select Erase Everything. …
- Select Yes.
How do you reset Android TV?
How to restart your TCL Android TV
- Press the Settings button on your remote control.
- Select More Settings > Device Preferences > About > Restart.
- Select Restart to confirm.
How do I format my android box?
How to reset an Android TV Box to factory state (Factory Reset)
- Open the list of device applications.
- Go to the “Settings” menu of the Android TV Box. It may also appear under “Configuration.”
- Click on “Storage and restoration.”
- Select “Factory data reset.”
- In this new window, select “Factory data reset” again.
How do I setup my android box?
About This Article
- Connect the Android TV Box to your TV with an HDMI c.
- Plug the Android TV Box into a power source.
- Insert batteries into the Android TV Box’s remote.
- Turn on the TV and switch to the HDMI source.
- Pair the remote.
- Follow the on-screen setup process.
- Sign into your Google account.
How do I clear the cache on my Android TV box?
- Open the Settings menu. …
- The next steps depend on your TV menu options: …
- Select the app to clear cache and data.
- Select Clear cache, and then depending on your options, either select OK or press the Enter button. …
- Select Clear data, and then depending on your options, either select OK or press the Enter button.