How do you delete words from predictive text on Android?
You can clear everything that predictive texting has learned through the Smart typing settings.
- Open the Settings app, then tap “General management”.
- Tap “Samsung Keyboard settings”.
- Scroll down and tap “Reset to default settings”.
- Tap “Erase personalised predictions”, then tap “Erase”.
How do I delete a word from predictive text?
How Do I Remove a Word From Predictive Text?
- Open Settings, and tap General.
- Tap Keyboard.
- Tap Text Replacement.
- Tap +.
- Enter the correct spelling in the Phrase field.
- Enter the incorrect spelling or suggestion in the Shortcut field.
How do you delete words on Samsung keyboard?
Scroll down the list and find the name of the “Keyboard” that your device is using for example “Samsung Keyboard“. Tap on the “Storage” option and then on the “Clear Data” option. Tapping on the “Clear Data” option. Tap on the “Yes” option on the prompt.
How do you delete learned words on Galaxy?
About This Article
- Open Settings.
- Tap General management.
- Tap Language and input.
- Tap On-screen keyboard.
- Tap Samsung Keyboard.
- Tap Reset to default settings.
- Tap Clear personalized data.
- Tap CLEAR.
How do you delete learned words on Google keyboard?
How to clear your Gboard history on an Android
- Open your phone’s “Settings” menu.
- Tap “System.” …
- Select “Languages & input.” …
- Under Keyboards, choose “Virtual keyboard.” …
- Select “Gboard.” …
- At the bottom of the Gboard Settings menu, choose “Advanced.” …
- Scroll until you see “Delete learned words and data.” Tap it.