How can I transfer my WhatsApp data from Android to iPhone for free?
Transfer WhatsApp Chats from Android to iPhone Free Using Email
- Launch the WhatsApp app on your Android device.
- Go to “Settings” and choose “Chats” settings.
- Tap on the “Chat History” option to get to the chat history screen.
- Tap on “Export chat” to export WhatsApp chats.
How do I transfer WhatsApp chats from Android to iOS?
Transfer using dr.fone
- To begin, download the dr. …
- Now, connect your Android device and iPhone to the computer.
- Open the dr. …
- Select ‘WhatsApp’ and click on ‘Transfer WhatsApp messages’.
- The app will now connect to both your phones and show the two devices on the screen.
How do I transfer WhatsApp to new iPhone?
To move WhatsApp to new iPhone:
- Open WhatsApp on the old iPhone and go to “Settings” > “Chat”.
- Click “Chat Backup” and tap “Back Up Now” to perform a manual backup.
- When the backup completes, go to your new iPhone to install WhatsApp on the iOS device from the App Store.
How do I transfer WhatsApp from Android 11 to iOS Max?
Step 1 Open the WhatsApp application on your older phone. Android or iPhone is ok. Then you simply tap the trio of dots at the top left of the screen and go to Settings > Chats > Chat backup.> Back up to Google Drive.
How do I transfer WhatsApp backup from Google Drive to iPhone?
Go to Apps & Data in Settings and tap on Restore from iCloud Backup. Here you will sign in with your Apple ID. After signing up, tap on “Choose backup” and select WhatsApp Backup and other files from the list of available backups in iCloud. Tap on Restore and wait for the files to download on your iPhone.
How do I transfer WhatsApp to new iPhone without iCloud?
To back up WhatsApp on iPhone using iTunes:
- Connect your device to your computer with a USB cable and wait for iTunes to launch automatically.
- Unlock your iPhone and trust the computer. …
- In iTunes, click the “Device” tab and choose “Summary”.
- Click “Back Up Now” to start backing up WhatsApp on iPhone without iCloud.