Where is my phone junk folder?
How to find your Gmail Spam folder on the mobile app
- Open the Gmail app on your iPhone, iPad, or Android device.
- Select the icon of three lines in the top-left corner to open the main menu. …
- Scroll down, if needed, and tap Spam. …
- Your Spam messages will appear in that folder.
How do I access my junk mail?
In Gmail, your junk mail is in Spam. In the Android app, touch the three bars in the upper left to open the list of labels, then scroll down to find Spam.
What is junk folder in Samsung phone?
When email is filtered within the Email app, a Junk folder is created that syncs to the user’s Exchange mailbox. 2. The feature allows users to block email addresses as spam and allows rules to be created that can block certain messages from reaching the Inbox.
What is junk folder in phone?
The location for storing unwanted email as determined by a spam filter. Also called a “junk folder” or “junk mailbox,” spam folders are created by mail servers as well as by the user’s email program.
Where is my junk or Spam folder?
Click the three bars (burger icon) in the upper-left corner to open the main menu. 3. Scroll down, and you’ll find the spam folder.
Why can’t I see my junk mail?
One of the possible reasons why you are encountering this problem is that there are corrupted cache/cookies/browsing history stored in your browser. As an initial troubleshooting step, we recommend that you clear your browser’s cache/cookies/browsing history.
How do I empty my spam folder on Android?
Delete emails in spam
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Gmail app . Note: If you don’t have the Gmail app, download it.
- In the top left, tap Menu. Spam.
- Tap Empty spam now.