How do I uninstall the iOS 14 update on my iPhone?
Uninstall the iOS 14 Public Beta
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap General.
- Tap Profile.
- Select iOS 14 & iPadOS 14 Beta Software Profile.
- Tap Remove Profile.
- Enter your password.
- Confirm by tapping Remove.
- Select Restart.
Can you uninstall an iOS update?
Remove and download the update again
Go to Settings > General > [Device name] Storage. Find the update in the list of apps. Tap the update, then tap Delete Update.
How do I undo an iOS update on my iPhone?
Click “iPhone” beneath the “Devices” heading in the left sidebar of iTunes. Press and hold the “Shift” key, then click the “Restore” button in the bottom right of the window to choose which iOS file you want to restore with.
Why can’t I delete iOS update?
These updates can only be cleared by deleting the individual app’s Documents & Data. However, the Documents & Data cannot be directly deleted on iPhone. You will have to delete the individual apps and then search and reinstall the older version of the particular app from iOS app download centers.
How do I uninstall the iOS 15.1 update?
1) On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings and tap General. 2) Select iPhone Storage or iPad Storage, depending on your device. 3) Locate and tap the downloaded iOS software update. 4) Select Delete Update and confirm you do want to delete it.
How do I revert back to iOS 14 from 13?
Tips: Downgrade iOS 14 to 13 by Waiting for a New iOS 13 Version
- From your iPhone or iPad, Navigate Settings > General and tap “Profile”.
- Tap on iOS 14 Beta Software Profile and tap “Remove Profile”.
- Restart your iPhone or iPad and wait for a new iOS 13 updates to arrive.
Can I go back to an older version of iOS?
You can downgrade iOS to any version that Apple continues to sign. Apple typically stops signing previous versions about two weeks after a new release, so your downgrade option will be limited to the previous version only. If you jailbreak your iPhone, you may be able to install an older unsigned version of iOS.