How do I set my iPhone to Bedtime on iOS 14?
How to enable a sleep schedule in iOS 14
- Open the Health app.
- Tap Browse then Sleep.
- Tap Sleep Schedule under Your Schedule.
- Tap the toggle next to Sleep Schedule.
Does iOS 14 have Bedtime?
iOS 14 Sleep Mode is a new feature that replaces Bedtime introduced in iOS 12. Previously there was a Bedtime section in the Clock app, but Sleep Mode is now in the Health app.
How do you set Bedtime mode on iPhone?
Turn Bedtime on or off
- Open the Clock app and tap the Bedtime tab.
- Under Schedule, tap Bedtime or Wake Up.
- In the top right-hand corner, turn Bedtime Schedule on or off.
What happened to Bedtime on iPhone?
Bedtime, as previously accessed from the iPad Clock App, has literally disappeared – and is no longer an element of iPadOS. For iPhone, the equivalent function has been relocated to the Health App (this, of itself, is not present on iPad).
Where is the Bedtime feature?
On your Android phone, open the Datally app. Tap Bedtime mode. To set a start time, tap the digital clock with a . Set the hour first, then the minutes by moving the clock hands, and tap OK.